The overall Job of the Head of Structures / Lucknow office Head is to manage Systra India Projects handled by Lucknow office consisting of all Departments in the delivery of projects effectively and efficiently while managing project risks along with implementing best practices for all Lucknow office Projects.
The Head will involve in all phases of the project life-cycle from project kick start to project closing out and will be responsible for providing guidance & support to project teams during the entire duration of the projects. He will also be accountable for effective utilization of cross functional teams and holds responsibility of coaching, mentoring, counselling and professional development of team members.
• Guide and Mentor PMs and TLs – on all project related issues of Lucknow office
• Take Role of Level 4 Reviewer
• Build credibility with clients; establish good business rapport, business communication.
• Direct participation in internal and external project review and interface meetings with peers, project managers and clients.
• Creating, analysing and implementing various methods to improve productivity of the teams.
• Ensure 100 % compliance of organization and occupation health, safety and environment guidelines in order to achieve client’s objectives of organization SHE.
• Guide PMs / TLs for mitigate risks and monitor the risks throughout the project life cycle.