Site Engineer - Elevated Viaduct/Station
LOCATION : Gandhinagar, GUJARAT
- The Site Engineer will work as a part of the Sectional Engineer’s team and is required to manage and be at the fore front of all efforts required for inspection and quality assurance of the project related to Elevated Viaduct/Station in conjunction with the construction program of the project.
- This position requires to make extensive field visits and inspections of ongoing construction including station/viaduct construction under various field conditions, do interface coordination with various stakeholders and submit periodic reports to Sectional Engineer. The responsibility includes inspecting and monitoring the construction site specific Quality Assurance programs.
- The Site Engineer has to follow the advice of Sectional Engineer and guide other stakeholders within his area of expertise and supervise construction management services for the Project and perform other duties as assigned. Shall maintain close liaison and act as a bridge between Sectional Engineer and field units.
REPORTING TO : Section Engineer
- B. Tech in Civil Engineering.
- Minimum 6-10 years of total experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in metro project (Elevated Viaduct/Station)
Best as per industry norms
SYSTRA MVA Consulting (India) Private Limited, Vatika Mindscapes, Mathura Road, Faridabad T.(+91) 129 668 5600