Section Engineer - Power Supply
LOCATION : Gandhinagar, GUJARAT
- The Sectional Engineer (Power Supply) will work as a part of the CRE’s (Traction) team and is required to manage and lead the efforts of the inspection and quality assurance of the project related to erection/installation of Power Supply equipment in conjunction with the construction program of the project. This position requires to make field visits and inspections of ongoing erection/installation including installation, testing & commissioning of all plants & equipment for traction power supply, under various field conditions, do interface management with various stakeholders and submit periodic reports to CRE.
- The responsibility includes administering the construction site specific Quality Assurance programs. He has to follow the advice of CRE (Traction) and guide the team and other stakeholders within his area of expertise and manage construction management services for the Project and perform other duties as assigned. Shall maintain close liaison and act as a bridge between CRE and field units.
- He will be assisted by a team of Site engineers positioned at adequate locations.
REPORTING TO : Chief Resident Engineer
- Qualification: BE/B/Tech (Electrical)
- Experience: Total/Relevant= 10 years out of which 4 Years should be in Metro project at equivalent position.
Best as per industry norms
SYSTRA MVA Consulting (India) Private Limited, Vatika Mindscapes, Mathura Road, Faridabad T.(+91) 129 668 5600