Resident Engineer - (E&M)/Elevated Stations
LOCATION : Gandhinagar, GUJARAT
- The Resident Engineer (RE) (E&M) will work as a part of the Chief Resident Engineer’s (CRE) team and is required to manage and lead the efforts of the inspection and quality assurance of the project related to Elevated Stations (E&M) in conjunction with the construction program of the project.
- This position requires to make field visits and inspections of ongoing construction including station construction under various field conditions, do interface management with various stakeholders and submit periodic reports to CRE.
- The responsibility includes administering the construction site specific Quality Assurance programs. The Resident Engineer (RE) (E&M) has to follow the advice of CRE (E&M) and guide the team and other stakeholders within his area of expertise and manage construction management services for the Project and perform other duties as assigned. Shall maintain close liaison and act as a bridge between CRE and field units related to civil and system contractors as well as other field units.
REPORTING TO : Chief Resident Engineer
- Qualification: BE/B/Tech (Electrical/Mechanical)
- Experience: Total/Relevant= 10 years out of which 4 Years should be in Elevated Metro project at equivalent position.
Best as per industry
SYSTRA MVA Consulting (India) Private Limited, Vatika Mindscapes, Mathura Road, Faridabad T.(+91) 129 668 5600